The Alberta Traffic Safety Fund is not currently accepting applications.
The ALBERTA TRAFFIC SAFETY FUND (ATSF) is a key tool to support communities and stakeholders in mobilizing around local traffic safety priorities.
The purpose of the ATSF is to encourage and empower communities and other traffic safety stakeholders to develop and implement community-based, preventative, and collaborative traffic safety projects. The ATSF aims to build community capacity to identify local traffic safety priorities and build local solutions to address them.
2018/19 Grant Calls
- Spring: April 30 - June 29
- Fall: August 27 - October 26
Periodically, Alberta Transportation may offer a different or additional grant call.
NOTE: a decision may take up to eight weeks after the grant call closes. Once a decision has been made, it can take up to a further four weeks to receive payment.
How to Apply
- Make sure there is an open grant call. Applications will not be accepted outside a grant call.
- Review the ATSF Guidelines.
- Register or sign in to the ATSF online application to complete your application.
- If you would like support with your application, contact our Community Mobilization Team at firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit.
For more information about the Alberta Traffic Safety Fund please email email@example.com.