Benefits of being a DD
Did you know?
1,270 people are killed or injured each year in collisions involving a drinking driver.
Don't be a statistic. Instead of drinking and driving, be a designated driver (DD). If you look after your friends, they'll look after you.
- Decide who will stay sober before and during an event
- Consider the size of your group. Do you need more than one DD to drive everyone to and from home safely?
- Ensure you have the right class of drivers licence to drive other occupants in your vehicle
- Tell your friends how long you're willing to stay out
- Bring your own non-alcoholic drinks